Tuesday 7 May 2013

Emails with Le best friend


BFF:
Random thought of the day:

I bet if I took up the (disgusting) habit of smoking I would be SO SKINNY. Like my mom was when she was young. I like the action of eating. I love eating too but I love like snacking and chewing and biting things you know?? Gum doesn't cut it. but maybe I should step up my gum game though. I just like snacking. if I could break that I could burn so much fat away…


MOI:
I'VE HAD THE SAME THOUGHT!! Also crack. 

I have a problem of Bored eating. NOT emotional eating, usually I just shut down and sleep.

BFF:
I have a problem of bored eating AND emotional eating. “im bored… lets eat this whole bag of chips… the crunch will satisfy me for a good hour…”. “wahhhh I had a bad day at work and all I want is a cheeseburger and to find the answer to my problems at the bottom of an ice cream bowl”. 

MOI:
True.. I've done that
Mine's more like “gah, my hands are empty! Oooh chips!” “waaah i’m fat... oooh cookies”

BFF:
Bingo.

The good and bad thing is that most of the time it doesn't matter what I’m eating as long as I’m eating something. So right now I have carrots and celery and its working. But when they run out I could easily turn to M&M’s or the like… ugh!

Mmmm carrots and m&ms........
J

BFF:
Mmm and the like…

MOI: 
BWAHAHAHAA i laughed out loud at that one...
Mmmmm and the like...
And such...

BFF: 
HAahaha I choked on my carrot on that one!

Dude like serrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriously though. I just need to get deserted on an island for like 3 months. Survive on pineapples and fish. I’d climb mountains and run daily. I’d be so tanned and so skinny. It would be amazing. I would be in the news. And then people would make a movie about my story. sort of like castaway but better because I wouldn't talk to a volleyball.

MOI: J

BFF:
We are so amazing. We should have a TV show.

Or blogs…. Hahahahahaha

MOI:
 i just spit out my muffin.

BFF:
Hahahaha!!! 

What a good day of emails.

Yay us.

Pat on the back.

Gold star.

Kudos.


High five.


EMAIL HIGH FIVE!


MOI:
And also shark-cat on a roomba.
 Just cause 

 BFF:
 … just because.
  Check your phone.

MOI:
Not gonna lie, was a bit disappointed it wasn't shark-cat

BFF:
Awww sorry. Don’t have shark-cat on my phone.

MOI:


BFF:
Don’t be all judgy-afro on me….

No comments:

Post a Comment