Thursday 25 April 2013

Mama

I counted yesterday, In a 5 minute time span, I heard "mama" 24 times. It's a 25 minute drive from my house to my parents house. Nana has also discovered a new and "fun" question. I hear this question almost as often as "mama" You know what the question was? WHAT'S THAT SOUND? My daughter asks me that ALL the time now.
Here is a sample conversation with my 2 year old:
Nana: Mama
Me: ...
Nana: Mama
Me: Yes baby
Nana: Mama, what's that sound?
Me: the car, we're driving
Nana: Mama
Me: yes
Nana: Mama Mama
Me:YES?
Nana: Mama, what's that sound?
Me: your sister singing
Nana: Mama, what's that sound?
Me: The radio
Nana: what's that sound mama?
 Me: Still the radio, do you want me to turn it up?
Nana:  yes mama up
Me: Ok
Nana: MAMA! what's that sound?
Me: Adele
Nana: I yike Madele
Nana: mama
Me: .....
Nana: MAMA, mama, mama, mama, mama, mama, mama
Me: HOLY CRAP! WHAT?
Nana: I yuv you soooo much Mommy.

I love you too punk.


No comments:

Post a Comment