Friday 15 February 2013

Lucy... you have some following up to do!

When you last heard from this mommy...crusader? no wait.. When the last you saw ......
ummmmm (in loud voice-over)
Previously on I doodle in my brain...

I had done a few projects in a weeks time.
1. I painted (sort of) some glass jars and bottles and such for my home. Le example:  (I got this idea from Pinterest here: painted jars). It looks pretty good!

2. Closet cleaning. Well I only got to one closet. LOL But we got rid of 8 boxes of kids clothes! YAY. So this weekend. I WILL go through Fox's closet!!!!

3. The great freeze. I actually did this ! I went out and spent (lots of) money, and cooked a few things up (made shredding chicken, some homemade marinades, chicken stock and other stuff), then stuck them in the freezer. So far it's helped us with dinner time A LOT. :0 Gonna get me a book this payday (This one) and try more!

4. Valentines day! So I didn't really talk about it, except that I hate it. :) BUT Fox's birthday is Feb14. (JERK) and I wanted it to be special. SO i bought him a game . I told him as he was opening it that "it's not much, I just figured that since we're bound to grow old together, we might as well start doing old people things together now" and he liked it! I also wrote a list of reasons why I love him. Then cut them out and taped them to hearts.(which I also cut out myself) and threw them at him and yelled "heart attack!" and he grabbed his chest. LOL he also loved my list :) We also got dressed up for dinner. The girls liked that part.
For Valentines day, Fox made me a pot of coffee in the morning. He had to google how. That alone was impressive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment